First Extension: QueryStringValue<T> Class

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2007 at 1:54 AM
I uploaded the first extension to the WCSFContrib Project - a playful little class called QueryStringValue<T>. The QueryStringValue Class is similar to the StateValue Class. ObjectBuilder will automatically inject QueryString Values into public fields of type QueryStringValue<T>. You can read the documentation for more information.

This extension is really more about providing a sample on how to extend the Web Client Software Factory than the extension itself. I wanted to add some databinding enhancements to the WCSF and this is one of the outcomes :) I have a similar solution that I will add in the future.

If you have any questions, thoughts, issues, ideas on how to improve the class or build something better, I would love to hear it.

Regards,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#
Jun 15, 2007 at 1:04 PM
I am currently working on a huge ERP project which was earlier made up in .net 2003 windows application . i am planning to use WCSF and WSSF with sql2k5 as backend along with AJAX ,Anthem but quite not sure of how will i be handling up the Popus and Querrystrings passing between the pages in WCSF . as i will be requireing a lot of passing of querry strings to support the reporting module which will be using the grid reporting as well as crystalreports for reportng .

I had migrated WCSF to ent lib 3.0 as per the article being posted by you and currently had successfully runned the sample applicatsions in wcsf with ent lib 3.0 , will be using pageflow blocks , validation blocks , wcsf greatly for the same application .

Could you suggest on same how to handle / pass querrystrings using pageflowblacks and WCSF .

Thanks
Gsy
Feb 23, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Hi David,

is there actually some documentation on this extension? Didn't find anything at the link you posted...

Cheers,
Harry